The Reiki II Course takes 2 days. During the course you will learn the technique for distant healing and how to use the Reiki symbols with the Usui Shiki Ryoho method. The Reiki II Course is open to all who have completed the Reiki I Course. Each participant will receive a Reiki II certificate in the completion of the course.
The Reiki II Course includes:
- Refreshing your memory about the Reiki I Course
- Reiki Symbols and how to use them in different situations: protection, energy cleansing, objectives, wish list, crystal programming, etc.
- Ketsueko ho, the ending technique for Reiki healing that improves blood circulation and metabolism
- Mental training, mind control and reprogramming
- Affirmations, how they are created and how they work
- How distant healing works
- Distant healing technique
- Practical exercises
- Initiation for Reiki II level
- Reiki II Certificate
Price: 250€ in a group, 300€ private classes
Teacher: Reiki Master/Teacher Heini Kirsi Karoliina Lähteenmäki
Any enquiries: heini (at) taikatie.com or (+34) 655 650 399
The courses are held by appointment (up to 6 participants / course)